PENGARUH HARGA, PROMOSI DAN KUALITAS LAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN DALAM MENGGUNAKAN JASA DI FIF GROUP SUNGAI PENUH

  • indra - budaya stie sakti alam kerinci
  • Robi Rahman

Abstract

The title of this research is The Effect of Price, Promotion and Service Quality on Customer Satisfaction in Using Services at FIF Group Full River. Respondents are customers who use Pijnaman services in obtaining motorised vehicles with a total of 60 respondents. The research results in this article are that there is an influence between promotion on customer satisfaction. Thus, based on the significant test criteria, Ha is accepted and Ho is rejected, meaning that promotion has a significant and positive effect on customer satisfaction of FIF Group Sungai Penuh.  There is an influence between price and customer satisfaction. Thus, based on the significant test criteria, Ha is accepted and Ho is rejected, meaning that price has a significant and positive effect on customer satisfaction of FIF Group Sungai Penuh.There is no influence between service quality on customer satisfaction. Thus, based on the significant test criteria, Ha is rejected and Ho is accepted, meaning that service quality has no significant effect on customer satisfaction of FIF Group Sungai Penuh. The amount of contribution of promotion, price and service quality to customer satisfaction of FIF Group Full River is 92.1%.  While the remaining 7.9% is influenced by other variables. The magnitude of the effect of promotion on customer satisfaction is 48.6%, the magnitude of the effect of price on customer satisfaction is 41.1%, the magnitude of the effect of service quality on customer satisfaction FIF Group Full River is 2.1%.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.
Published
Dec 22, 2023
How to Cite
BUDAYA, indra -; RAHMAN, Robi. PENGARUH HARGA, PROMOSI DAN KUALITAS LAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN DALAM MENGGUNAKAN JASA DI FIF GROUP SUNGAI PENUH. KOLEKTIVITA, [S.l.], v. 6, n. 2, p. 27-39, dec. 2023. ISSN 2087-4014. Available at: <http://e-journal.stie-sak.ac.id/index.php/61201/article/view/481>. Date accessed: 22 feb. 2024.