PENGARUH KESELAMATAN DAN KESEHATAN KERJA TERHADAP PRODUKTIVITAS KERJA KARYAWAN BAGIAN PRODUKSI PT.PN VI KAYU ARO

  • SUDIRMAN SUDIRMAN STIE SAKTI ALAM KERINCI
  • Gori Aude Viary

Abstract

The formulation of the problem in this study are: 1. Does Occupational Safety and Health have a partial effect on the work productivity of employees in the production division of PT PN VI Kayu Aro and how big is the effect? 2. Does Occupational Safety and Health simultaneously affect the work productivity of employees in the production division of PT PN VI Kayu Aro and how big is the effect? The objectives of this study are: 1. To find out the effect of Occupational Safety and Health on the work productivity of employees in the production division of PT PN VI Kayu Aro and how big is the effect? 2. To determine the effect of Occupational Safety and Health on work productivity of employees in the production division of PT PN VI Kayu Aro. The analysis used in this research is descriptive quantitative with multiple linear regression analysis approach. The results of the study explain that there is a significant positive influence between Occupational Safety and Health on Work Production of employees in the production division of PT. PN VI Kayu Aro. Simultaneously Occupational Safety and Health on Work Productivity of employees of PT. PN VI Kayu Aro. The influence of safety and work on the work productivity of employees in the production division of PT. PN VI Kayu Aro is 99.5%, and the remaining 0.5% is influenced by factors not examined.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.
Published
Dec 22, 2023
How to Cite
SUDIRMAN, SUDIRMAN; VIARY, Gori Aude. PENGARUH KESELAMATAN DAN KESEHATAN KERJA TERHADAP PRODUKTIVITAS KERJA KARYAWAN BAGIAN PRODUKSI PT.PN VI KAYU ARO. KOLEKTIVITA, [S.l.], v. 6, n. 2, p. 50-58, dec. 2023. ISSN 2087-4014. Available at: <http://e-journal.stie-sak.ac.id/index.php/61201/article/view/483>. Date accessed: 22 feb. 2024.